Fluffy Fields Event Room
Perfect for all of your meeting and party needs. Fluffy Fields offers transportation for groups of 14 or less.
Our room rentals are open for events and meetings 7 days and week. Reservations are required.
- Group transportation in a 14 person capacity bus
- Full audio capability
- Wireless internet
- Projection screen
- Podium and wireless microphone
- Handicapped accessible entrance
- Privacy entrance
- In-house catering and baking
- Off-site vendors must be licensed. Kitchen, cooler and cleaning fees will apply.
TERMS & POLICIES:
Deposits, Payments, Late Fees, Taxes, Gratuity
- Catered food requires a 50% deposit.
- All deposits (for venue and food) are non-refundable, due within 24 hours of booking and will be applied to the total balance.
- Full payment for all estimated costs is due 10 calendar days prior to the event. Delinquency may result in event cancellation.
- Any balance or additional charges incurred during the event will be invoiced within 24 hours of the event and require payment within 48 hours.
- A late fee of 20% per day will be added to any overdue invoices.
- All federal, state and local taxes pertaining to food, beverages and services will be applied in addition to set prices.
- On all food and beverage services, 18% gratuity will be added.
Date Changes, Cancellations, Refunds
- Event date changes will be considered based on availability of venue space and any catered food accommodations.
- Customer may receive a partial refund on payments received (excluding deposit) if an event is cancelled at least 10 days prior to an event. (The refund amount is at owner’s discretion.) Refunds are not available for cancellations within 10 days before an event.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
Food & Alcohol
- Fluffy Fields general menu and/or food catering services are available. Outside food and catering is prohibited.
- No outside alcohol or other beverages may be brought into Fluffy Fields.
- All catered food shall be consumed on premises – any food not eaten during the event will remain at Fluffy Fields.
- Alcohol will not be served to minors.
- At any time if Fluffy Fields’ staff deems alcohol consumption for an individual to be excessive, that person will no longer be served and staff will assist in arranging safe transportation.
- All decorations must be removed directly following departure of last guest. Decorations shall be free-standing (use of nails, staples, glue or any kind of tape is prohibited). Candles enclosed in glass (flame at least 2 inches below the height of the glass) are permissible.
- Audio/visual equipment is available but MUST be requested at time of event booking and set-up charges apply (see event fees on page 6). If you choose to bring in your own equipment, Fluffy Fields is not responsible for storage, set-up, or any damages.
*Please leave a voicemail if we are out of the office, we may be in the vineyard or garden hard at work and would love to get back to you.
We will work with every client to try to meet your needs and create successful and memorable meetings and events.